OutlastTM Trim & Plastic Restorer
Restores Plastic & Vinyl Like New
Over time, exterior trim, plastic, and rubber surfaces can become dull or discolored, caused by wear, weather, and the sun’s UV rays. Armor All® Outlast™ Trim & Plastic Restorer can rejuvenate these worn and weathered surfaces to help them look like new again.
- Restores plastic, vinyl, and rubber trim
- Protects for over 100 car washes*
- Helps prevent fading, discoloration, and oxidation
- Helps prevent damage caused by UV rays
- Safe for all trim colors
- Treats up to 4 vehicles†
*Subjected to 120 consecutive automatic car wash cycles
† Results may vary by vehicle and use.
TIPS & TRICKS
Extremely porous or faded surfaces may require multiple coats.
WHERE TO USE
Bumpers Door handles
Side mirrors Vinyl roof tops
Armor All® Outlast™ Trim and Plastic Restorer is safe for car exterior surfaces and interior plastic, rubber, and vinyl surfaces. If the product contacts an unintended surface, wipe up with a dry towel.
- Shake bottle.
- Apply product onto damp microfiber towel (included) or directly onto surface.
- Spread evenly, leaving a light coat.
- Allow to penetrate for at least 5 min.
- Using a damp terry cloth or microfiber towel, lightly wipe up excess product from surface.
Note: Armor All® Outlast® Trim & Plastic Restorer is safe for car exterior and interior plastic, rubber and vinyl surfaces. If the product contacts an unintended surface, wipe up with a dry towel.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Trim, rubber, or plastic surface to be treated should be cleaned before use. Extremely porous or faded surfaces may require multiple coats.
236 mL (17660)Expert Tips FAQs Product Advisor
© 2019 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.