FOAMING CLEANER & ENGINE DEGREASER SPRAY
Bring Shine Back with Ease & Convenience
A convenient way to clean up tough grime, oil and grease build up under the hood, on tool, small engine parts, plastics, vinyls, and metals. Use Armor All® Cleaner and Degreaser to bring shine back to tools, chains, automotive parts and small engines all with ease and convenience.
- Foaming Spray cuts through grease and grime
- Safely clean tools, engine parts, plastics, vinyls and metals with the foaming spray
- Available in a 30 count wipe or a 946 mL foaming spray
WHERE TO USE
Metals Small engine parts
Not for personal cleansing.
Spray directly on tough spots and stains for extra cleaning power.
- With engine off and cool, check for exposed or frayed wires.
- Cover air intake, electrical contact points and carburetors, then liberally spray onto soiled areas.
- Let formula soak for up to 5 minutes, then wipe or brush away grime and deposits.
- Spray with water, careful not to soak electrical points.
- Leave surface to drip dry excess water and remove any covers shielding air intake.
- Idle the engine for 15 minutes.
FOR BEST RESULTS
Stubborn stains may require scrubbing. Do not allow to dry on surface. Rinse spills and runoff. For glass, clear plastic or painted surfaces, dilute 30 mL in 4 L of water.
946 mL (18287)Expert Tips FAQs Product Advisor
© 2017 The Armor All/STP Products Company,
a Spectrum Brands company.